Oil Absorbing Filter Bags
POMB oil absorbent filter bags are designed to remove a full range of non-emulsified oil and dirt from a process or waste stream. The POMB bags combine standard filtration felt with a polypropylene microfiber layer for non-emulsified oil absorption in non-critical applications. They are available in a standard (OA) and a light (OALT) configuration.
POMB filter bags are available in 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 micron particle retention ratings.
PSORB series filters offer enhanced oil removal capability using a specially blended microfiber core which dramatically increases the available volume of absorbent media. PSORB filter bags are designed for flowrates of 1.13 m3/hr to 2.27 m3/hr (5 to 10 GPM) to allow for optimum extraction of non-emulsified oil from a fluid stream. Residence time and the increased volume of absorbent media allow for peak performance.
PSORB filter bags are available with the following ratings:
Bags with polypropylene felt filter media are available in 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 microns
Bags with polyester felt filter media are available in 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, and 200 microns
OWS filter bags are designed for low flow (max 2 GPM) applications for optimum extraction of non-emulsified oil from a fluid stream. Residence time and expanded surface area of granular activated carbon media allow for superior retention.
OWS filter bags are used for maximum retrieval of trace amounts of oil in critical applications. OWS Activated Carbon filter bags offer the best contaminant holding capacity of all the oil retaining filter bags.
General Filtration polypropylene OWS filter bags are available with a 5 micron particle retention rating.
- POMB filter bags combine felt filter media with oil absorbing microfibre
- PSORB filter bags combine felt filter media with a voluminous core of virgin shredded microfibre for enhanced oil adsorption
- OWS bags (oil-water separator) have a granular activated carbon core making them the most effective of the oil retaining filter bags
- OWS filter bags can arrive pre-filled for immediate installation, or carbon-ready for on-site filling
- Felt media has outer surface treatment to prevent loose fibres and downstream migration
- Outer covers have fully welded/thermally bonded seams for bypass-free filtration
- PolyformSEAL™ retainer is made from chemically resistant FDA-compliant polypropylene resin and offers a unique four-point positive seal
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969