Mesh Filter Bags
Mesh monofilament and multifilament filter bags are designed for surface filtration where a defined opening is desired to retain particles that are larger than the rated mesh size. Mesh media are typically not absolute-rated.
General Filtration mesh filter bags feature a wide range of retention ratings. The different materials cover many applications with demanding chemical and thermal properties.
Polypropylene monofilament mesh (PPMO) filter bags are available in 1 – 800 microns.
Nylon monofilament mesh (NMO) filter bags are available in 1 – 1200 microns.
Polyester multifilament mesh (PEM) filter bags are available in 1 – 2000 microns.
General Filtration stocks a wide selection of micron ratings in industry standard sizes for immediate shipment.
- High-quality polyester, polypropylene, and nylon mesh
- Multifilament and monofilament fabrics
- Silicone free media for paint and automotive applications
- Precision surface filtration
- Retainer collar is made from chemically resistant FDA-compliant polypropylene resin and offers a unique four-point positive seal
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969