Low-Boy® Fryer Oil Filter
Low-Boy model J60S & J95S mobile filter units are heavy duty, portable filtering systems, designed for daily oil filtration to extend the useful life of oil by removing solid impurities, such as crumbs and carbon that degrade the oil.
Magnesol Filter Powder is used with filter paper in the Low-Boy to remove the finest crumbs and sediment and remove soluble impurities to give oil an extended life for light, crisp and golden delicious fried food.
- Heavy-duty, modular, and portable fry oil filtration system
- Stainless steel filter tank mounted on four ball-bearing swivel casters
- Low-profile design for easy storage
- Electrical service (with overload protector): 115V/60 Hz
- High temperature return hose
- Non-heat conducting handle
- Insulators on all the quick disconnects
- J-60S model is equipped with a powerful 5gpm, 1/3 hp pump and motor
- J-95S model is equipped with a powerful 8gpm, 1/3 hp pump and motor
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969