Hot Spun Filter Cartridges
General Filtration’s HSF, PP6 and PP7 high purity polypropylene cartridges are made of 100% FDA-compliant polypropylene resin, free of any additives or binders, making them inert and chemically resistant. The density gradient formed by the spun polypropylene fibres allows for true depth filtration with enhanced dirt holding capacity. Our polypropylene depth cartridges are available in a variety of micron ratings (1 – 200), lengths, and end-fittings to ensure the perfect fit for the application. Options also exist for nominal or absolute micron ratings.
- High purity 100% FDA-compliant polypropylene
- Free of additives or binders
- Inert and wide chemical resistance
- Can filter fluids up to 80°C/176°F
- Nominally or absolute rated depending on model
- Density gradient for higher dirt-holding capacity
- Simple operation and changeout
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969