High Flow Filter Cartridges
High Flow filter cartridges feature a large geometry to handle high flow rates with fewer elements. The result is much faster, easier filter changeouts. In addition, the inside to outside flow allows for excellent dirt holding capacity, extending the time between changeouts. For very high flow rates, multi-round housings are available.
High Flow cartridges are available in 40” and 60” lengths, and can handle flowrates up to 500 GPM for a single 60” element. The range of absolute retention ratings is from 1 to 100 micron. This makes them ideal for applications where high performance is necessary, such as mining, power generation, and municipal water systems.
- 6" diameter, large geometry for high flowrates
- Absolute retention ratings from 1 to 100 microns
- Inside-out flow retains contaminant even during changeout
- Multi-layer pleated construction with optimized surface area
- Outer cage prevents media extrusion problem experienced with some competitive offerings
- Retrofits competitive high flow filter housings
- FDA Listed Materials
- Certified to NSF/ANSI STD 61
- European Directive for Direct Food Contact: European Regulation No. 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011: Tested for migration behavior and is suitable for contact with all kinds of foodstuffs with minimal rinse-up
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969