HAYFLOW™ Filter Bags
Eaton HAYFLOW™ Filter Bags combine the benefits of a filter bag with those of a filter cartridge into a new, rugged filter element with optimum filtration performance. The filter area of HAYFLOW™ filter elements is up to 65% greater than standard filter bag. Extended service life and long intervals between filter changeouts lead to reduced operating costs. Up to 65% more filter area in a compact, easy-to-use filter element.
- Higher flowrates reduce the size of bag filter housings by up to 50% and lowers the initial costs of the filtration system
- Extended service life is up to five times longer than standard filter bags
- Long intervals between filter element changeouts reduces operating costs
- Residual liquid hold-up is only 25 % that of similar size filter bags
- Patented SENTINEL® seal ring prevents liquid bypass
- Low differential pressure results in less energy consumption of pumps
- Simple to insert into existing bag filter housings with new HAYFLOW™ restrainer basket
- Easy element changeout
- Materials of construction are free from silicone and crater-forming substances
- Eaton strongly recommends the use of an insertion tool for correct insertion and correct alignment of the filter element inside the HAYFLOW™ restrainer basket
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969