Felt Filter Bags
Felt filter bags are manufactured from needle felt material in polypropylene and polyester that provide the most economic value and reliable choice for a wide range of filtration applications. Felt bags are also available in an “XL” extended life media. The extended life fibre blend offers two to five times the dirt holding capacity of traditional felt materials to provide longer service life. When paired with the correct filter bag housing, XL media can minimize process downtime, reduce maintenance time and expenses, limit worker exposure to the process liquid, reduce or eliminate waste disposal costs and improve product quality.
General Filtration felt filter bags feature 100% thermally bonded construction and non-fibre-release surface treatment. Top retainer flange and ring options ensure no-bypass sealing.
We stock a wide selection of micron ratings in industry standard sizes for immediate shipment.
- High-quality polyester and polypropylene felt media
- Silicone free felt media for paint and automotive applications
- Felt media outer surface treatment to prevent loose fibres and downstream migration
- Standard polypropylene and polyester felt from FDA compliant resins for use in food grade applications
- Fully welded/thermally bonded seams on standard bags for bypass-free filtration
- Retainer collar seal from chemically resistant FDA-compliant polypropylene resin for a four-point positive seal
- Polyester retainer collar seal ring is durable for higher temperatures
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969