Eaton DUOLINE Bag Housings
DUOLINE multi-bag filter housings are designed with two single bag filter housings fitted with face piping and inlet and outlet valving to allow duplex or in-parallel operation. Butterfly valves or ball valves are available. Operation in-parallel increases flow capacity. Duplex operation allows the filtration process to run continuously even during filter bag change-outs.
- Housing selection can be the top-of-the-line TOPLINE™ single bag filter housing, the SIDELINE™ single bag filter housing for a greater range of applications, or the economical FLOWLINE™ single bag filter housing for coarse particle filtration.
- System arrangement assures continuous flow rates. Each unit can be taken off-line in turn for filter bag changeout without having to take the other unit off-line.
- Swing bolt cover for quick, easy filter bag changeout. The TOPLINE housing features a domed cover. FLOWLINE and SIDELINE housings feature a cover with an integrated ergonomic handle.
- TOPLINE and SIDELINE models feature extended five year warranties and are designed in compliance with Section VIII, Division 1 of the ASME Code.
- Smooth, bead-blasted finish makes it easy to completely clean the interior
- Housings and fittings are available in stainless steel or carbon steel for high corrosion resistance. Buna-N O-rings for the cover are standard. EPDM, Viton, PTFE encapsulated Viton or silicone rubber seals and gaskets are available.
- Systems can be supplied without valves, with butterfly valves, or with ball valves.
- A valve linkage assembly is available. A quick turn of the linkage handle diverts the flow from one housing to the other, guaranteeing a synchronized changeover.
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969