Eaton 2596 Automatic Self-Cleaning Strainers
Model 2596 Automatic Self-Cleaning Strainers are ideal for applications that demand continuous flow and simplified maintenance in industrial, sewage, and water treatment processes.
These strainers are designed for the continuous removal of entrained solids from liquids in pipeline systems. With an automated control system monitoring the strainer operation, cleaning is accomplished by an integral backwash system. A small portion of the screen element is isolated and cleaned by reverse flow while the remaining screen area continues to strain-providing uninterrupted flow. This efficient design uses only a small amount of the liquid being strained to carry debris away from the strainer element.
- 2” – 8”, Cast Iron or Stainless Steel – flow rates up to 1,800 GPM
- 10” – 16”, Cast Ductile Iron – flow rates up to 6,500 GPM
- 10” – 60”, Fabricated Carbon Steel* – flow rates up to 35,000 GPM
A General Filtration expert can select the exactly right automatic self-cleaning strainer for your application from the broadest range of options. Call us for analysis of your application, detailed technical specifications, and a quotation.
* Fabricated strainers are also available in various grades of stainless steel, copper, nickel, monel, and other exotic materials.
- Available in 2” to 60” sizes
- A broad selection of screen options
- Flow rates up to 35,000 GPM
- Automatic backwashing for operator-free service and minimal backwash effluent
- Exclusive idL Seal for leak free service
- Unitized modular assembly for easy maintenance
- ASME Section VII Div. 1 code stamp and CRN are available
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969