- Filter Sheets
- Carlson Filter Sheets
Carlson Filter Sheets
Carlson XE series cellulose/diatomite filter sheets are efficient and cost-effective for depth filtration, for applications where purity and quality are paramount. Available in a wide variety of grades, XE series sheets range from coarse clarifying grades through medium and fine clarifying to sterilizing grades. Carlson W2 series sheets are washable, re-usable all-cellulose support sheets for filter powder (kieselghur/perlite) filtration.
CarlCarb series sheets are impregnated with finely powdered activated carbon for high adsorptive capacity for applications which require colour, odour, or taste correction.
General Filtration stocks a wide range of sizes, suitable for most common sheet filter presses. Custom die-cut sizes and shapes are available on request.
- Efficient depth filtration for high purity applications
- Wide range of grades available
- Carbon impregnated media available
- Approved for food and beverage contact
- Qualified by approved European and US FDA Drug Master File numbers
- Custom die-cut sizes and shapes available on request
Ready to order?
Contact us today and let us help you with your filtration requirements. Our filtration experts can help you choose the right filter for your application.Get a Quote
or call 1-888-233-1969